- 32 reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth when used with Pilot FriXion pens
- Allow 15 seconds for ink to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages
- Blast your notes to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud and email
- Works with any pen, marker or highlighter from the Pilot Frixion line (one pen is included)
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
Everlast gives users a classic pen and paper experience that’s built for the digital age. Mark a symbol and scan your pages using the Rocketbook App to blast your notes to the cloud. The Everlast notebook can be used with any pen, marker or highlighter from the Pilot FriXion line. Add a drop of water… and the notebook erases like magic.
Use Everlast with pens, highlighters and markers from the the Pilot FriXion line and let the ink dry for 15 seconds to allow it to bond to our specialized paper. When you're ready to reuse, just wipe pages with a damp cloth, and watch them erase like magic.
Stop throwing away old notebooks. Say no to old notebooks that just collect dust on the shelf. Everlast is endlessly reusable—the last notebook you’ll ever need.
Power up your Rocketbook anywhere, even where other electronics have to be powered down.
Share notes and sketches with colleagues even if they weren’t in the meeting, or even if there was no meeting at all.
Students, engineers, designers, managers use Rocketbook to be more organized, creative and productive.
Marking symbols at the bottom of each page tells the Rocketbook app where to send your content. When you're ready to scan, Just hold your phone above each page. In milliseconds, the app detects and captures each page, producing images more crisp and vibrant than the real thing.